Last updated: Aug. 20, 2021, 5:35 p.m.
WE ARE HIRING AT UP STAT!
There are vacant teaching positions (substitute/temporary items and/or lecturer posts) at the UP School of Statistics starting A.Y. 2021 – 2022.
- Letter of intent (addressed to the Dean)
- Complete and updated Curriculum Vitae with 2x2 photo
- Transcript of records or true copy of grades (for new/recent graduates or current MS/PhD students)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or supervisors **
SEND REQUIREMENTS TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: August 24, 2021 (Tuesday), 4:00 PM
* Must be a graduate of BS Statistics or related bachelor’s degree
* Those with MS or PhD (Statistics) have an advantage.
* Courses for the 1st Sem A.Y. 2021 - 2022 will likely still be delivered remotely, so we are looking for applicants who are innovative and highly motivated, or have experience using an LMS or online platforms for teaching.
** Recommenders may also email the letter directly to email@example.com.