Last updated: July 21, 2022, 12:55 p.m.
Speaker: Dr. Arkaprava Roy
Date: Aug. 16, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
Venue: via Zoom
RESEARCH WORKSHOP ON COMPUTATIONAL BAYES: Fundamentals & Research Landscape
August 16-17, 2022
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
REGISTER NOW at tinyurl.com/compbayes-regform.
SLOTS ARE LIMITED (for Masters and PhD students and early career researchers)
Registration for this workshop is FREE. However, we are only opening 60 slots for this workshop. Registrants with clear interest to do research in Computational Bayes will be prioritized. You will be informed of your registration status on August 2, 2022.
- DAY 1: Lecture on the Fundamentals
- DAY 2: Exercises and/or Laboratory Sessions & Discussion of Current Research Landscape
- must have taken graduate courses in probability theory and statistical inference
- must have background knowledge in linear regression and modeling
- must have working knowledge of R
For inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE FACULTY OF UP SCHOOL OF STATISTICS on the Proliferation of Surveys with Unclear Methodologies We, the faculty members ...View our Most Read Article
One of the highlights of the 2015 UP School of Statistics Recognition Rites was the announcement of the recipients of the Best Undergraduate Student Paper Award.View our most read journal